- 1/30 - 10 Months old
- 2/10 - Stayed with Lily, Grammy and Grampy
- 2/14 - First Valentine's Day
- 2/25-26 - Nelson family reunion
- 3/1 - Honorary 11 months old
Up around 7:30, Cheerios, milk sippy and playtime, lunch at 11:30, nap 12-2:30; snack, milk sippy and playtime til Dad gets home family walk/errands, dinner at 6, bath bottle and bed at 7. Night bottles around 10:30p and 5a, OR midnight.
Things I Love:
- Lily's (sugar) cereal
- Eating the bubbles in the bath
- Mimicing drumming
- Pushing anything to walk
- Anything with wheels
This Month's Milestones:
- Daytime sippy cup instead of bottle
- Ability to remove his own pants... (*deep sigh*)
- Recognizes and (sometimes) responds to his name and "no"
- 1st haircut
Highlights of the Month:
- Still wearing mostly 6-9 and 9m clothes, but finally too tall for the 6m! Other than the swimsuit... that's a 0-6m.
- Moved up to size 4 overnights for night diapers. 3's for the daytime until we run out, and then we'll be all 4's.
- This kiddo will eat everything but onions and his own cereal. Okay, he'll eat his own cereal, but who would pick Cheerios over your sister's Fruit Loops? New foods this month included steak, Chinese, pizza, strawberries and brussel sprouts.
- Deciding between one and two night bottles is kinda killing Mom and Dad. We're back to not having any idea when he'll wake in the night and it's weirdly stressful. It's also been really hard on Theo, because if he wakes once, he tends to wake up closer to 6:30, so he needs a power nap to make it through the morning.
- Along with this weird sleep schedule has come the ability to tantrum. He will sit down, fold himself in half with his face between his feet and scream at the carpet if he doesn't get his way. Which he obviously can't tell us... Sorry buddy.
- New favorite skill is entertaining himself by scrunching his nose and snorting at us.
- We had a crazy heat wave (70s!! In February!!) so we got to do outdoor afternoon walks for almost a week and it was great! Theo also got to play at the park for the first time, including the little slide (scary) and the swings (AWESOME!)
- Pooping is still the worst thing ever and is the only time he gets truly upset. Hoping this changes as he transitions to cow milk this coming month. Poor baby.
- We started a 0-3yr swim class on campus as a whole family this month. Theo loves the pool so long as it's warm.
- We got lots more pool time in Albert Lea with Mike's extended family. Theo was a great traveler for us and loved chillin' in the pool.
- He also discovered that he can twist up his doorway jumper and then spin in circles by lifting his feet. This is the best. thing. ever, especially if Mom says "weeeee!!!" while he spins.
|Power nap with our friend Jess in the nursery at church|
|And in the bouncer|
|Official #boymom status achieved|
|He never makes it to bed awake after his bedtime bottle with Daddy|
|Modest is hottest folks :D|
|Swimming with Grampy Bob|
|bye bye baby mullet!|